Traveling to America – ESTA travel visa information
Most traveling conducted all over the world is done with the purpose of tourism. People want to see magnificent sights, beautiful natural attractions, taste exotic local dishes, and have new and exciting experiences. Despite the fact that our world is becoming freer by the day, there are still plenty of obstacles on the way to free travel around the world.
Unfortunately, it is not a rare occasion where a tourist has to miss an extraordinary cultural or personal event just because of the bureaucratic foot-dragging. However, some countries really cater to the needs of tourists. The United States of America is one of the shiniest examples of such a country. Before traveling to America – ESTA travel information is obviously needed.
Nowadays, you can go on a voyage to the States to visit your friends and relatives or see some wonderful places without having to wait for weeks for a positive or negative response from the immigration authorities.
The Visa Waiver Program gives tourists an opportunity to cross the border of this country without the usual travel permit. The ESTA for American travel is the new way of saying, “Welcome” to people who want to experience the diversity and greatness of this country.
Traveling to America via ESTA is virtually as easy as booking a ticket. However, it should be noted that this particular US travel waiver applies only to citizens of 28 countries that participate in this intergovernmental program.
How to get such US travel waiver – useful ESTA travel visa information
Here is a short step-by-step guide on how to acquire the ESTA tourist visa:
- Make sure to check the list of countries that participate in the Program. You can find the list of these countries here (link).
- Take the ESTA Eligibility Test. You can do it on our site.
- Fill out the application form. Always provide correct and relevant information about yourself. Submit the form.
- Wait for 24 to 72 hours for the official response regarding your travel status.
- Once approved, you can book the tickets, pack your suitcases, and experience America.
3 necessary things for getting the ESTA travel visa
How to get ESTA for American travel? Despite the fact that getting ESTA tourist visa is rather easy, there are a few important factors that have to be taken into consideration:
- As already mentioned, you have to be a citizen of one of the 28 partnering countries. People from other countries would have to get the standard B-2 visa.
- The holders of the tourist visa USA ESTA must have an electronic passport that expires no sooner than six months after the declared date of return.
- People with the ESTA visa must not conduct any long-term business activities on the territory of this country, with the exception of business-related meetings or conferences.
Traveling to America – ESTA travel visa assistance
As you can see, this process is rather easy if you do everything correctly and in a timely fashion. But some misunderstandings and confusions do happen in the course of obtaining the ESTA tourist visa. For the USA ESTA, fortunately, there are third-party services, like US-visaservices.com that have an unparalleled experience in helping their clients resolve all travel-related issues. Make sure to visit their website for more ESTA travel information.